Kendall Dudley, MA, is career and life design consultant, presenter, teacher, artist and travel leader. Among many places, Kendall has taught at Tufts and Lesley Universities, Montserrat College of Art, Star Island and Pendle Hill and was a career consultant to Harvard University for 15 years.
- He presents regularly at national conferences related to career development, creativity,
travel, and journal writing. He runs programs on creativity and life direction, designs milestone ceremonies for organizations and families, and is Program Chair of the Life Planning Network’s New England Chapter. He is also National Host for that organizations webinar series and writes a blog for Boomer-Living, a website devoted to issues for people over 50.
- He regularly teaches autobiography, travel journaling and life-direction programs at the Cambridge Center for Adult Education, the Arlington and Lexington Adult Education Centers, and the Arlington Center for the Arts.
- His artwork appears in solo and group shows and recent public art events have focused on contemporary social justice concerns for which he has been awarded several state and foundation grants.
- Current projects include: Publishing a novel Jazz On Speedway. His next Journal & Writing Retreat is being planned for New England, summer 2018.
- He went to the Wharton School (BS) and Columbia University (MA); worked in city planning in Iran as a Peace Corps Volunteer; studied Islamic architecture at Harvard; career counseling at Lesley University; and painting at the DeCordova School and Cambridge Center for Adult Education.
Contact Kendall at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.640.9957